Chelsea Aquatic Club Kids Triathlon
The triathlon is raced on Saturday, June 11th, 2016 at Beach Middle School in Chelsea, Michigan.
Registration, Packet Pick-Up, and the transition zone is located near the Cameron Pool.
The Chelsea Aquatic Club Kids Triathlon is opened to kids ages 6 to 14 and broken into two divisions.
- Ages 6 to 10
- Swim 100 yards
- Bike 2 miles
- Run .5 mile
- Ages 11 to 14
- Swim 200 yards
- Bike 6 miles
- Run 1 mile
Age divisions are based off of child's age on race day.
Review our Q & A packet to help answer any of those questions you may have before race day.
Bike Course: Ages 10 and under will do two laps and will not cross Freer Rd. Ages 11 and up will do three laps of the marked course.
- Awards will be given to the top three boy and girl finishers in each one year age group.
- Entry fees costs $25.00 on or before June 5th.
- On June 6th Entry fees will raise to $35.00.
- Online Registration will close on Friday, June 10th at 12 o’clock pm.
- You can register online
- There will be no day of registration
- There will be no refunds
- Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2015 Chelsea Kid's Triathlon PDF or a Text File.
- 2014 Chelsea Kid's Triathlon PDF or a Text File.
- 2013 Chelsea Kid's Triathlon PDF or a Text File.